This sweet and tart champagne cocktail is the perfect way to ring in 2019.
New Year’s Magic Cocktail
- 1 oz. St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 oz. cranberry juice
- 2 1/2 oz. Champagne
- Dried or fresh cranberries
- Muddle dried or fresh cranberries and St. Germain gently at bottom of a champagne flute with a thin spoon.
- Pour in cranberry juice and give a quick stir.
- Top with champagne.
- Toast and enjoy!
Best wishes to all in 2019! May the New Year bring you love, light and success.
I’m so glad my favorite radio host, Taylor Strecker, recommended the FabFitFun box on her show. I already get an Ipsy and Play! by Sephora box of sample-size goodies each month, but the FabFitFun box is so much more than just a few samples.
Each quarter, FabFitFun puts together a selection of premium, full-size products to welcome the season. From jewelry to lotion to makeup and more, there are plenty of new things to try in each box. In my winter box, I received these items:
- Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener in “Stella” – This champagne toned highlighter is perfect for a bright daytime eye, or a shimmery highlight in a nighttime look.
- Ahava Hydration Cream Mask – A hydrating treatment with mineral spring water, shea butter and vitamin E, this mask is going to be a Christmas present for someone near and dear!
- Blaq Hydrogel Eye Mask with Hyaluronic Acid – Detoxing and depuffing will be a cinch with this activated charcoal eye mask.
- Mark and Graham Colorblock Throw in “Natural/Ivory” – Oh my goodness, this mini blanket is soooo warm! I can’t wait to take it to the office for when it gets chilly at work.
- Moroccan Gold Series Treatment Mask – Argan oil and keratin will help seal my dry, split ends and make my coarse curls more manageable.
- Lele Sadoughi Silver Circle Necklace – This is a beautiful statement necklace that will be easy to wear at festive holiday get-togethers.
- Pur “Be Your Selfie” Palette – This palette of shimmery shades is perfect for a nighttime look.
- Anthropologie X Mer-Sea & Co. Sea Whip Body Cream in “Coconut Sugar” – This rich body cream smells delicious and feels so soft and cozy!
- Kate Somerville Exfoli-kate Treatment – I signed up with a special coupon code, so I received a free full-size Exfoli-kate scrub in my box. It’s perfect to use a couple times a week to slough off all that dry, winter skin.
Beyond the box, when you’re a FabFitFun subscriber, you also have access to an online community with forums and exclusive content. There’s a video library of tips for using the items in your box, along with fitness and yoga videos, product reviews, makeup tutorials and much more.
Overall the FabFitFun box is a great value, especially since there’s so much additional online content. There’s no way you could purchase all the premium, full-size items in each box for less than the $49.99 quarterly price. Plus the online workout and yoga videos add so much more value.
I have 5 sampler boxes to give away. If you’d like one, comment on my Facebook post and I’ll email you a link to sign up for one. You’ll only need to pay shipping and you’ll receive a sampler box containing some of the items from the quarterly FabFitFun box.