As soon as I felt the first early morning chill in the air, I got excited knowing my fall FabFitFun box would be coming soon. It arrived this week and I was so pleased with the items I received in my box.
In my box this time around were the following products:
- Beauty Bakerie “Proof is in the Pudding” eyeshadow palette ($38 retail)
- Skin & Co. Whipped Polishing Cleansing Cream with Truffle Extract ($28 retail)
- The Beauty Crop Glow Milk in Blind Date ($19.50 retail)
- The Laundress Crease Release spray ($16 retail)
- Hythe Tranquility Sleep Mist ($22 retail)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum ($65 retail)
- Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes in Juice Cleanse ($15 retail)
- Botkier New York Bond Tote ($128 retail)
The FabFitFun quarterly box curates a unique and interesting selection of trending products, some of which you get to select yourself. Each box is packed with value – for your $49.99 purchase price each season, you typically get more than $200 worth of products. My fall box is actually packed with more than $300 worth!
My favorite picks from this box are the Beauty Bakerie palette, the Botkier tote and the Dr. Dennis Gross serum. Beauty Bakerie is a black woman-owned and founded makeup brand that creates lipstick, eyeshadow, concealer, foundation, powder and more in a wide range of shades and colors to suit every complexion. This palette has the perfect mix of matte and shimmer shades, including lighter and darker options for daytime and evening wear.
The Botkier New York Bond Tote is roomy enough to carry a laptop, phone, chargers and other tech equipment, as well as all my other daily essentials. It has several internal compartments for organization and stylish tassels on the top zipper, as well as side zips with tassels (just for show)!
As I’ve gotten older, I’ve added a serum to my skincare routine, and this one looks promising. With farnesol, adipic acid and agarikon mushroom, it’s meant to flush away skin impurities and deliver smaller-looking pores without shine. I’m looking forward to trying this under my moisturizer and foundation.
I have to say – this may very well be my favorite FabFitFun box I’ve received. If you’re interested in scoring a free box, drop a comment below with your email address (feel free to format as name at provider dot com to keep spambots from scraping it). I will gladly send you an invite for a free starter box!