I’m so glad my favorite radio host, Taylor Strecker, recommended the FabFitFun box on her show. I already get an Ipsy and Play! by Sephora box of sample-size goodies each month, but the FabFitFun box is so much more than just a few samples.
Each quarter, FabFitFun puts together a selection of premium, full-size products to welcome the season. From jewelry to lotion to makeup and more, there are plenty of new things to try in each box. In my winter box, I received these items:
- Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener in “Stella” – This champagne toned highlighter is perfect for a bright daytime eye, or a shimmery highlight in a nighttime look.
- Ahava Hydration Cream Mask – A hydrating treatment with mineral spring water, shea butter and vitamin E, this mask is going to be a Christmas present for someone near and dear!
- Blaq Hydrogel Eye Mask with Hyaluronic Acid – Detoxing and depuffing will be a cinch with this activated charcoal eye mask.
- Mark and Graham Colorblock Throw in “Natural/Ivory” – Oh my goodness, this mini blanket is soooo warm! I can’t wait to take it to the office for when it gets chilly at work.
- Moroccan Gold Series Treatment Mask – Argan oil and keratin will help seal my dry, split ends and make my coarse curls more manageable.
- Lele Sadoughi Silver Circle Necklace – This is a beautiful statement necklace that will be easy to wear at festive holiday get-togethers.
- Pur “Be Your Selfie” Palette – This palette of shimmery shades is perfect for a nighttime look.
- Anthropologie X Mer-Sea & Co. Sea Whip Body Cream in “Coconut Sugar” – This rich body cream smells delicious and feels so soft and cozy!
- Kate Somerville Exfoli-kate Treatment – I signed up with a special coupon code, so I received a free full-size Exfoli-kate scrub in my box. It’s perfect to use a couple times a week to slough off all that dry, winter skin.
Beyond the box, when you’re a FabFitFun subscriber, you also have access to an online community with forums and exclusive content. There’s a video library of tips for using the items in your box, along with fitness and yoga videos, product reviews, makeup tutorials and much more.
Overall the FabFitFun box is a great value, especially since there’s so much additional online content. There’s no way you could purchase all the premium, full-size items in each box for less than the $49.99 quarterly price. Plus the online workout and yoga videos add so much more value.
I have 5 sampler boxes to give away. If you’d like one, comment on my Facebook post and I’ll email you a link to sign up for one. You’ll only need to pay shipping and you’ll receive a sampler box containing some of the items from the quarterly FabFitFun box.